Sunday, May 17, 2015

Í bíó og kvíði

The evening went very relaxed and low key from the prospective of the morning/day. We decided to take a little relax until about dinner time but instead of dinner (cause we were not sure of what to have) we went to see Pitch Perfect 2 at a movie theater close by. Over all the movie was ok (first one was better) but it was nice to sit and enjoy ourselves. 

That is one thing I struggle with. My anxiety makes me very uptight and I struggle relaxing even on a trip that the only purpose is to relax it is hard for me. The I feel bad about not being spontaneous etc blah blah and it turns into a cycle. Good thing I have some one that can help and put up with it. 

Tomorrow will include whale watching and a walk to a light house. 

Things are great and Reykjavík is a great little city!

Brian and myself í bíó (at the theater)

-Tveir Ferðalangar-

No comments:

Post a Comment